Find a Kidney Smart® Class
TAKE A VIRTUAL OR IN-PERSON (WHERE AVAILABLE) CLASS
Sign up here to take a Kidney Smart class virtually (online or via telephone) from home, or type in your ZIP code to search for an in-person class in your area.
Search Virtual and In-Person Classes
Due to current COVID-19 precautions, in-person classes may be unavailable in some areas.
Kidney care begins with Kidney Smart
Over 200,000 people have been taught by kidney care experts about:
- What kidney diet resources are available
- Why employment and insurance coverage are important
- What treatment options are available
- How the transplant process works
"After taking the Kidney Smart class, I felt more empowered
and more knowledgeable in managing and controlling my disease."
Taking action begins with Kidney Smart
You will learn about:
- Causes of kidney disease
- Chronic kidney disease (CKD) basics and lifestyle choices
- Diet and nutrition information
- Insurance and employment options
- Treatment options