Sweet and Spicy Tortilla Chips
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 6 flour tortillas, 6" size
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Melt butter and mix with brown sugar and spices in a small bowl.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Arrange wedges in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- With a pastry brush, coat tortillas with seasoning mixture.
- Bake for about 8 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm or cool.
- Store extra chips in an airtight container.