Yummy Yogurt Fruit Dip
- CKD non-dialysis
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 6 ounces low-fat Greek yogurt, vanilla flavor
- 1/4 cup Polaner® All Fruit with Fiber Strawberry Spreadable Fruit
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 packets Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener
- Mix ingredients with hand mixer in medium mixing bowl until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrients per serving
- Calories 79
- Protein 4 g
- Carbohydrates 9 g
- Fat 3 g
- Cholesterol 8 mg
- Sodium 78 mg
- Potassium 80 mg
- Phosphorus 57 mg
- Calcium 52 mg
- Fiber 0.1 g
Renal and renal diabetic food choices
- Serve with cut-up low potassium fruit of your choice or low sodium crackers.
- The yogurt used in this dip does not have to be vanilla flavor; plain yogurt will also work. If you use other flavored yogurt, nutrient contents may change, as well as the color of dip. The same is true if you use any flavor of Polaner All Fruit: the flavor and color of the dip will vary.
- This dip contains dairy; small amounts are appropriate for dialysis patients when potassium, phosphorus and calcium are well controlled. Consult your renal dietitian if needed and stick to the recommended portion.
- Greek yogurt has higher protein content per serving than other yogurts.