I have a complaint about a center; whom can I contact?

Patients have the right to have their grievances handled promptly and courteously. When you began dialysis you should have received a copy of the center’s Patient Grievance Procedure form. If you do not have a copy, ask the receptionist at your center for the form. You can discuss your grievance with your center’s facility administrator (FA) and/or medical director. If you feel uncomfortable speaking with the center’s FA or medical director, contact your local ESRD Network.