Yummy Yogurt Fruit Dip
- CKD non-dialysis
- Lower Protein
- Heart Healthy
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 6 ounces low-fat Greek yogurt, vanilla flavor
- 1/4 cup Polaner® All Fruit with Fiber Strawberry Spreadable Fruit
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 packets Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener
- Mix ingredients with hand mixer in medium mixing bowl until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with cut-up low potassium fruit of your choice or low sodium crackers.
- The yogurt used in this dip does not have to be vanilla flavor; plain yogurt will also work. If you use other flavored yogurt, nutrient contents may change, as well as the color of dip. The same is true if you use any flavor of Polaner All Fruit: the flavor and color of the dip will vary.
- This dip contains dairy; small amounts are appropriate for dialysis patients when potassium, phosphorus and calcium are well controlled. Consult your renal dietitian if needed and stick to the recommended portion.
- Greek yogurt has higher protein content per serving than other yogurts.
Submitted by: DaVita renal dietitian Tonya from Ohio.
Nutrients per serving
Protein 4 g
Carbohydrates 9 g
Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 8 mg
Sodium 78 mg
Potassium 80 mg
Phosphorus 57 mg
Calcium 52 mg
Fiber 0.1 g
Added Sugar 2 g
Kidney and kidney diabetic food choices
- 1/2 milk
Save a Recipe
Access free kidney-friendly cookbooks from DaVita dietitians.
900,000+ Enjoyed So Far!
See kidney-friendly food and drink choices to consider when eating out at your favorite restaurants. Choose from 12 cuisine types.
Save a Recipe
Review a Recipe
Write a Comment
Already have a myDaVita account? Sign in or register