Easy Air Fryer Shrimp
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
- 1 large garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon low sodium Cajun seasoning
- nonstick cooking spray
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry with paper towel. Mince garlic clove.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, onion powder, black pepper, Cajun seasoning and shrimp.
- Mix with rubber spatula until shrimp is coated.
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F and spray with nonstick cooking spray, if needed.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in air fryer and cook for 3-4 minutes Flip shrimp and continue to cook for 2-3 more minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
- Can be served with salad, with a pasta dish or with roasted vegetables.
- Can be made with fresh shrimp, just make sure it is cooked all the way through. Cooked and uncooked shrimp shrinks when cooked.
- Look for cooked shrimp with the lowest salt content.
Submitted by: Recipe submitted by DaVita dietitian Jessica from Michigan.
Nutrients per serving
Protein 27 g
Carbohydrates 1 g
Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 214 mg
Sodium 127 mg
Potassium 310 mg
Phosphorus 272 mg
Calcium 85 mg
Fiber 0.2 g
Added Sugar 0 g
Kidney and kidney diabetic food choices
- 3-1/2 meat
Save a Recipe
Access free kidney-friendly cookbooks from DaVita dietitians.
900,000+ Enjoyed So Far!
See kidney-friendly food and drink choices to consider when eating out at your favorite restaurants. Choose from 12 cuisine types.
Save a Recipe
Review a Recipe
Write a Comment
Already have a myDaVita account? Sign in or register