- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1 one-inch ginger root cube
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups canola oil
- Separate cauliflower into florets. Finely shred ginger root and mince garlic clove.
- Steam cauliflower in microwave for 12 minutes on medium setting, until soft but not mushy.
- Combine ginger root, garlic, spices and rice flour. Coat cauliflower uniformly.
- Heat oil. Deep fry coated cauliflower florets in hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and serve hot.